22 June 2006

The President believes that he is above the Constitution

But apparently there are members of his party who don't. Specter is a weasel but right now, I'm with Churchill.

Hmm. I was about to link to a page of Churchill quotes but I ran across this one as I was reviewing the page: "If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time-a tremendous whack." So, I think I'll forego cleverly linking and just quote:

"If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons." -- Winston Churchill

so. Uhm. Specter doesn't deserve to go to hell for the Magic Bullet. There. That's a favourable reference, I think.

Oh, and ITMFA.

1 comment:

wildhogfan said...

Lemme try...

Spectre is the best *Republican* Senator that we got.

djh