28 August 2006

If enough people say it often enough, does it become true?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article14718.htm

I've complained about the lack of Arabic names on the passenger manifests since 12 September 2001. I don't know what to say about the physics of collapsing buildings; that's outside my areas of pretend expertise. But documents are something I know how to nose around in and draw conclusions from and there were no seats available for the hijackers according to the manifests.

1 comment:

tony said...

My argument about the manifests has always been that the government knew *nothing* about who had hijacked the planes and scrambled around for some likely suspects and slapped their names into the media and claimed to have been only a matter of days behind these guys. That's where the lies and cover-ups lie and it doesn't require a large-scale conspiracy for everybody to be willing to cover their asses.