13 September 2006

I'm a winner!

I won the comic book cover challenge that is a regular part of Steven Grant's weekly column over on Comic Book Resources. And for anyone who is visiting as a result of my mention in said column, Hi!

This is mostly a link blog about politics and science but from time to time I have something to say on something or another. If enough people were interested, I'd write more about comics, into which I have invested my life, my fortune, and my sacred honor. I'm also a member of the Little Rock, Arkansas school board (for at least another week -- the election is 19 September, vote as often as the law allows!) so from time to time the subject of the moment is education.

Oh, and to be fair, a lot of my posts deal with religion, almost always in a negative way.

So. Welcome. I hope you find something in this olio that appeals to you.

No comments: