15 March 2007

"Uhm, I advise you to terminate this investigation of me that's about to start."

A question of legal ethics on Gonzalez's part and a question of taking impeachable action on the part of Dear and Glorious Leader.

Neither of those things come as a shock to anybody and yet we don't storm the federal buildings and the White House. We deserve what we get.

I would say "ITMFA" but nobody seems to have the will to do so. It seems that the Democrats just want to have a bunch of hearings. If I had faith that they are merely building up the list of things the bastards have done wrong, hoping that it will come to a critical mass in the public's consciousness, I guess I could wait but we've have to watch this shit for 6 years. Do you think that anybody is going to get more outraged?

Oh, well.



ITMFA, I guess.

No comments: