15 March 2007

Why do we put up with the crimes being committed in our name?

We arrested, detained, and then rendered unto Somalis and Ethiopians -- a great pair of models of the rule of law, there -- 80 prisoners captured during our little coup in Somalia, back on the winter. And among those prisoners were babies -- infants. It was essential to the safety of the US that we make prisoners of children? I hate these bastards with every fiber of my being.

Don't kid yourself: these crimes are being committed in your name. YOU are doing these things. And you don't seem to care. I'm becoming pretty pessimistic about the future of the American experiment, myself. And, at the end, it'll be our fault. And you don't seem to care about that either. I mean about the end being a possibility. I guess there were good Germans in 1931 who didn't think things could get any worse for them, either.

No comments: